How can people believe in something that they never seen?

 I have no religion nor believe in god & im curious to why so many believe in god if no-one's eva seen him..

How do you know if all is said is about  god is true? 

How can you trust the people who wrote the bible, how do you know that everthing the say really happened?


Do u believe I exist???

well U never saw me, but here I am!!

Answering your question!!!


I say, I can believe that some one the SUPREME ONE, THE GOD, exists because I can see many of his creations.....

HE left signs for us to observe his existence.

He doesn't need to be in front of us....


well there is someone who created u, BUT who??

Its GOD of course !

who is multiplying your cells day by day[that u r growing older]???

GOD is!


Who created the mountains???

GOD!


Who created universe??

GOD !

Don't u think how is it possible with out any superbeing, that every planet is moving in predefined orbits from long ago.

why don't they collide with each other....

Obviously someone super-being is controlling all this..

& THAT is GOD!


I can see all these things & lot more...

So I say that GOD exists...


All these things which athiests quote that the planets are not colliding with each other coz there is centripetal & centrifugal forces which keep them in their orbit....


But don't u think where those forces came from?


Who created those forces among planets??

[I say that those forces are actually created as signs to understand how the planetary system is working]


The athiests say the storing of large info in DNA is just a creation of evolution...


"As we saw in Proof #25, however, there is no "creator" for DNA. The creator is evolution. No intelligence is required to encode DNA. Instead, the information in DNA is the result of natural selection acting upon random mutations, rather than the actions of a "being" like God."


it says

"NO INTELLIGENCE IS REQUIRED TO ENCODE  DNA."


It means that any MAD man or even an infant can create DNA & encode large info in it ...

Hell man!!!

NOT even a single greatest SCIENTIST dead or alive could ever generate a single DNA from scratch....



who can do this??

ONLY GOD....


 

SO Why do the athiests think that way????

Why do they deny GODs existence???



BUT now I come to some conclusion...!

Again from the same text, from the site, which says in between that,

"  however, there is no "creator" for DNA. The creator is evolution  "


What do these athiests want to display???

that they are unsure..

of what they are uttering out of their mouth???

remaining within senses???


first they say "there is no creator", then they say "the creator of DNA is EVOLUTION"...


The athiests are not clear in their own minds whether there is some creator or not....

& afterall they actually BELIEVE in their heart, that there is some creator[ofcource GOD] at least, who created DNA[from scratch].


I think these athiests actually BELIEVE that GOD exists, 

BUT they name their GOD as EVOLUTION.....


Because their forefathers have been saying that GOD doesn't exist,, & they now know that GOD actually exists ,BUT they don't want to be humiliated in front of the world... So they keep on saying that "GOD doesn't exist....

EGO problem...!!!!

All comments are reviewed by the administrator, before they are published.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post