Is abortions right or wrong?

 Okay, I will not dip too deep into this because this subject is, well, one I am passionate about.


Murder is murder. I don't care if the government say that you can kill a baby, that you have the right; you don't. Women have a right to THEIR bodies, yes, but after a baby is conceiver, it is a separate entity, a separate person; human being. It is connect to, BUT no longer HER body.  Okay, What happens when you kill an adult, or, you know, let's say six of them? 

You will most likely get the death penalty. Why? Because you have no right, or 'decision' to make about someone else's body or life. Oh, and you want to know how law-proven guilty criminals that get death row die?...a lot more peacefully and a lot less gruesome and more human than an innocent baby that is aborted dies.


I'm not an activist, but I'm sick of it. I'm sick of people supporting murder. People that cannot live up to their responsibilities of having sex, should NOT have it. I hear you on the birth control method. My mother had always told me about a roommate she used to have in college. She had several abortions, and used it as birth control. Well God (or nature, whatever you believe, or don't believe) Stepped in, and when she settled down from the college years, and got married, she was not able to have children anymore. It is wrong. 

If you cannot live up to your responsibilities, or not be safe and responsible, or are promiscuous it's not the baby's fault. 

Why should the baby have to die for your sins, your mistakes. It's believed that everyone is born with sin, but not even giving them a chance to have a life of their own is selfish. You are taking a life, and that is not right, or your place to decide.


I have been through the issue with a rape. If I hadn't of had a miscarriage, I would have given the poor thing up for adoption, at least. And I was 15 at this time, a very scared, abused girl, but...killing it never once crossed my mind; I do not condone that at ALL.... and that experience messed me up very badly, to this day.  That is a terrible spot to be in, you didn't ask for it, it's not your fault, but it's not the baby's either. I mean, I won't lie, I felt terrible for what had happened (worthlessness, guilt, filth, self-pity, all the emotional baggage that came with it) but I would have felt so much more if I would have taken that life away, for nothing more than my selfishness.


There are plenty of barren, sterile couples, or just loving couples that would LOVE to have a baby, but cannot conceive that would take unwanted babies'. If it is women's right to kill their children, then why do people go to jail for it after they are outside of their womb? 

Hmm, it's the SAME THING. If the government says that is is their RIGHT to murder that is fu cked. 

What about that child's RIGHT to live, to have a life, even if it is sent to a different family. People are irresponsible and selfish. fu ck them.


Oh, and a smaller dip into the  the whole "they they're not babies until.. blah, blah." ,It still is a human being, no matter how small. It takes shape after a while, fingers, toes, fingernails form early on....etc. They develop faster than lawmakers gave credit... If a person other than the mother assaults a mother, and the baby dies, it is murder, if the mother decides to kill it, it's her right?


That's not right.


Either be responsible, live up to your responsibilities, give it up, or just be humane.



OOOH, 


And I can't go on anymore. I tried to sum it up for you. I can't go further, or I will rewrite it in more detail and right a freaking book, right here and now...


All comments are reviewed by the administrator, before they are published.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post