Uncircumcised penis is not very common, however I think you mean "Intact" as nature intended.
I am "uncircumcised" in that I was sexually mutilated at eight days old and at a late age used skin expansion techniques (foreskin restoration) as well as self surgery and plastic surgery to regain what has been amputated. Surgery is not a good option and if you imagine taking a scalpel to the most sensitive part of your own body in a desperate effort to repair what had been done by an ignorant mother, all without pain relief you might understand how this form of child abuse affects some of us.
As an uncircumcised amputee I can say that the difference in comfort and sensitivity makes me absolutely 100% against this form of child abuse and abuse of human rights; however if an adult chooses for himself that is OK with me.
According to my parents I was born a contented and quiet child (although a large baby who resisted coming out of the womb) but I suddenly changed into a screaming monster of a child, now I wonder why?
You cannot amputate some 50% of highly sensitive sexual tissue and say it does not alter sensitivity/sensualtivity when some 15 to 20,000 nerve endings and nerve fibers are amputated and major blood vessels supplying the foreskin are crushed and sealed off.
As far as the lady that said we amputees don't miss what we never had, that is a nonsense. Many of us suffer the effects not knowing why, in my case many effects in a knock on effect through life. Suicidal feelings as a child, depression, felling unloved, feeling sexually dirty (I was always being stimulated by clothes and it made me sexually over active as well as frustrated). Taunted by other children for
always "playing with myself", a reference to always trying to make my penis comfortable in my pants.
The vast majority of males in the world are intact, the UK, all of Europe, Russian states, China, a great deal of Asia, South America and large portions of Africa and in the animal kingdom it's 100% intact. Do animals suffer with their foreskins, well very rarely, do the vast majority of the intact human males suffer, well hardly at all. In fact the most unhealthy of all with the highest rate of child mortality is the USA which incidentally also has the highest rate of HIV/AIDS in the developed world as well as diseases in children that normally only affect in old age. A USA study cited child mutilation (circumcision) as a possible entry rout to nanoviruses so it might turn out that the USA is causing HIV by mutilating children.
Infection to women with thrush etc., in fact taking thrush as one common condition the main effect is that an intact male is likely to know he is infected and treat it where the 'circumcised' make may carry it and never know so passing it back and forth to his partner. A study in the UK found a higher incidence of thrush in partners of circumcised males.
It is pure arrogance to think nature that has developed us over millions of years (for evolutionary's) or God who made us (for the religious) did not know best. It beggars belief that we still treat children as human religious blood sacrifice or parental property. My human rights were violated as a child and therefore violated as the adult to whom I grew. I did not and will not give retrospective permission.