What are some great sales positions?

You can become a contractor, or become a closer for a contractor. 

 A closer is a person who closes a deal for a contractor.  They even do estimates for the contractor. 

 Once a job comes in, then other people take over, you just do the talking.  You earn commission.  Closers get like 50k-60k per year.  

Or car salesman make like 55k-65k a year selling cars.  I went at it myself and became a painting contractor.  From start to finish, its me.  

My pay is about 50/50 after everything.  I sold over $185K last year. 

 So, my pay was more like $90k without touching a brush.  Not bad for a $6k investment.  This includes everything, including car.  

So, if you are good at sales and have a car, then you would have started off better then me because I didn't have a car.  To me, it was like, why make $60k when you know you're good and can make $90K?

All comments are reviewed by the administrator, before they are published.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post