What is the quickest way to tone muscles and gain mass?

That is a two part Question Mass is different from Tone.  

Lets take me for inst-ens I weigh 200 lbs so I need 200 gram of protein just to keep what I have to get more you add more protein a little at a time with plenty of water and sleep. 

I had 27 1/2 inch legs 50 inch chest a bicep of 19 inch and weighed 180 ate 5-7k min. cals a day just to stay there. 

I build mass so easy it's not fun Tone is not me so think of that as well what is your standard build? thick / thin / med. are you big bone or small bone frame?

That all plays in as a factor.

All comments are reviewed by the administrator, before they are published.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post