Ok. There are a couple obvious answers that everyone gives
Number 1: how can a good God exist with bad stuff happening? [I think it's interesting that people always assume that if God exists, he's good. I tend to agree with them--if God isn't good, he's just a really big version of us, right?)
Number 2: How can life exist without God? [that's a pro-God argument, just to clarify.] So, to deal with both answers...number one is pretty interesting. I think the answer (if one can honestly be written!) has a few parts to it. First, bad stuff happens because bad people do it. Murders require murderers. So...why does God [if he exists] allow people to do bad stuff? Or, why are bad people allowed to exist under an all-powerful God? If we assume there is a God, than the answer is a very interesting answer indeed--FREE CHOICE, under an all-powerful God. We have the right to make our lives better, or worse. With the assumption of a good God, and the evidence of a bad world, the conclusion is that we've chosen to go for the worse, and everyone suffers [but then, nobody's perfect, so everyone contributes to everyone else's suffering, too. Not a very pretty picture, but there's at least some truth in it. I'll let you decide how much.]
Answer number two is pretty controversial these days [most things are.] So. Can life exist without God? I've heard evolution and intelligent design theories. Many people find intelligent design insulting to their intelligence. I like an awful lot of evolution, but it just doesn't answer all of my questions. How did the eyeball manage to evolve from a series of small, random steps? Each part is dependent on the other, they don't just blossom out in complexity from a simple, functioning core structure. I'm not saying I don't believe in evolution--there's evidence it works. I just don't think it works universally. So--does that mean intelligent design is the answer? Hm...not necessarily. A lack of knowledge is not proof of impossibility. But I wouldn't rule it out. Does intelligent design, or--dare I say it--guided evolution, prove the existence of God? I wouldn't say it proves the existence of God. I would say it presents some very interesting questions. Ultimately, everyone really does have to decide for themselves. Scientifically, the Universe is a big place with a lot of unanswered, and possibly unanswerable, questions. God is an awfully big explanation. Spiritually, from the point of assuming God exists, what God asks for is Faith. He says so in the Bible (yes, I'm operating from an incriminatingly Western view point. Cut me some slack.) So, you've got to decide for yourself. You probably guessed this already, but yes, I believe in God. A friend of mine suggested that what improved my life and what I prayed to was really the better side of me that I didn't believe existed and therefore projected as God. I found the idea rather interesting and talked it over with God a few times before deciding He really was God, but like I said--a lot of these things really tie into faith. Thank you for a VERY interesting question, and I'm sorry for a VERY long answer. Tell me what you think.
It's seem to be a interesting question. Personally, I think GOD exist. When Newton gave the law of gradational force or other astronomy laws. Neither he nor we saw the gravitational force but we feel the effect of gravitational force. If the certain things does not see it doesn't mean that this things doesn't exit. As we know that in our environment water molecules are exist but we cannot see. If we want to see we have to apply some procedure.